Vectra 3 Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System
The Vectra® 3 automated quantitative pathology imaging system can accelerate your cancer immunology research.
The Vectra 3 automated quantitative pathology imaging system, together with the inForm® software, provides multispectral and automated multi-slide imaging of up to 6 slides to detect and measure weakly expressed and overlapping biomarkers in H&E, IHC or IF intact FFPE tissue sections or TMAs within a familiar digital pathology workflow.
Vectra 3, used with the Phenochart™ whole slide contextual viewer, facilitates annotation capability into the digital pathology workflow, where pathologists and technicians can navigate around slides and identify areas of interest for high-resolution multispectral acquisition. It accurately measures protein and biomarker expression and morphometric characteristics in intact tissue sections for translational studies.
- Supports Akoya’s Phenoptics™ workflow solution for cancer immunology research
- Detects and measures multiple weakly expressed and overlapping biomarkers within a single H&E, IHC or IF tissue section and in TMAs
- Visualizes, analyzes, quantifies and phenotypes immune cells in situ in solid tissues
- Automated loading of up to 6 slides
- Phenochart whole slide viewer for slide navigation provides context for identification of regions of interest within a digital pathology workflow
- Automatic identification of specific tissue types using integrated inForm analysis software
|Tissue Formats||Tissue microarrays (TMAs) and tissue sections|
|Spectral Range||440 – 720nm (tunable)|
|Modality||Brightfield and Fluorescence (multispectral or color)|
|Scan time (1.5 cm x 1.5 cm sample, plus the acquisition of 10 MSI fields at 20x)||5-band Fluorescence at 10x = 18 minutes
5-band Fluorescence at 4x = 12 minutes
Brightfield at 10x = 10 minutes
|Throughput for TMAs||5 cores (0.6mm) per minute in Brightfield|
|Multiplexing Capability||Separates up to 7 colors, even if overlapping|
|Image Analysis Software||inForm, two seat licenses|
|Resolution||10x = 1 um per pixel
4x = 2.5 um per pixel
|File Format||.QPTIFF (Akoya Biosciences whole slide scans); .iM3 (multispectral fields); and JPEG/BMP/PNG (color images)|
|Product Brand Name||Vectra 3|
|Detection Method||Fluorescence, Brightfield|