Find the documents you need to get started with the CODEX workflow.
- User Manual: CODEX User Manual
- Quick Reference Card: Antibody Conjugation Workflow
- Quick Reference Card: FF Tissue Staining and Reporter Plate preparation
- Quick Reference Card: FFPE Tissue Staining and Reporter Plate preparation
- Guidelines: Antibody Screening and Custom Conjugation – Tips and Guidelines
- Guidelines: CODEX Inventoried Antibodies Dilutions
- Guidelines: Tissue Processing – Best Practices
- Guidelines: Investigation of Autofluorescence – Best Practices
Opal and TSA Reagents Support
See how others have developed and optimized their multiplex IHC assays using Opal reagents.
- Publication: Validation of multiplex immunofluorescence panels using multispectral microscopy for immune-profiling of formalin-fixed and paraffin-embedded human tumor tissues
- Publication: Eight-Color Multiplex Immunohistochemistry for Simultaneous Detection of Multiple Immune Checkpoint Molecules within the Tumor Microenvironment.
Automated Multiplex IHC Staining Protocols
- Akoya MOTiF™ 6-plex Mouse Tissue Analysis BOND RX Protocol
- Akoya MOTiF™ 6-plex Checkpoint Proliferation BOND RX Protocol
- Akoya 8-plex Field of View Slide Staining BOND RX Protocol
- IHC Guidebook: Sixth Edition from Dako: This comprehensive educational guidebook on the best practices for pre-analytics, staining, and image analysis published by Dako gives in-depth guidance on achieving successful and accurate staining.
- Publication: Antibody validation
- Publication: Garbage in, garbage out: a critical evaluation of strategies used for validation of immunohistochemical biomarkers.