The Spatial Biology Company™
Akoya Biosciences Launches Comprehensive Solution for High-Parameter Tissue Analysis.
Akoya announces the commercial release of the CODEX® System, an ultra-high multiplexing platform for tissue analysis and biomarker discovery, and Phenoptics™ 2.0, the company’s next-generation biomarker multiplexing platform. The new platforms provide scientists with a comprehensive end-to-end solution for multiplexed immunofluorescence from discovery through clinical and translational research. For the full details, click here to view the announcement.
- Fully customizable panels for simultaneous analysis of up to 50 biomarkers
- Sophisticated software suite for spatial characterization of tissue microenvironment
- Walk-away automation through seamless integration with existing microscopes
- Enhanced understanding of the underlying mechanisms leading to disease
- Unparalleled quantitative multiplex analysis with precise autofluorescence removal
- One platform harmonizing Opal reagents, multispectral digital pathology & scalable image analysis