Discover the Power
Akoya Biosciences & PerkinElmer Quantitative Pathology Research Solutions are now one.
The combination of Akoya’s CODEX® ultra-high multiplexing capability with PerkinElmer’s Phenoptics™ high-throughput platform offers a continuum of analytical capabilities to address a full range of needs from discovery through translational and clinical research. For more information, click here to view the press release.
- Fully customizable panels for simultaneous analysis of up to 50 biomarkers
- Sophisticated software suite for spatial characterization of tissue microenvironment
- Walk-away automation through seamless integration with existing microscopes
- Enhanced understanding of the underlying mechanisms leading to disease
- Unparalleled quantitative multiplex analysis with precise autofluorescence removal
- One platform harmonizing Opal reagents, multispectral digital pathology & scalable image analysis