CODEX Software Updates
CODEX® Software Suite
CODEX® workflow makes use of a Software Suite composed of three different programs. This suite is intended to provide a comprehensive solution to the user needs, managing everything from data acquisition to image analysis and interpretation of cytometric data.
CODEX® Processor is a user-friendly, desktop Java application that prepares CODEX® images for downstream data analysis.
CODEX Processor instructions
The Multiple Analysis Viewer is a tool that allows the visualization and analysis of CODEX images, segmented cells and their sub-populations (or phenotypes). It also allows performing gating and clustering of single cells through X-shift, a population finding algorithm for single-cell multidimensional data.
Phenoptics Software Updates
inForm 2.6 is an update for inForm 2.1 and later; it can be installed and run without an updated license. Customers with version 2.0 or earlier must upgrade their license in order to run inForm 2.6. Please contact your Akoya Sales Representative for purchasing details.
1. Download and unzip R installation (version R 3.1.0)
2. Double click on install_R_and_packages.bat
Please Note: R 3.1.0 only needs to be installed the first time inForm is installed on a computer
3. Download and install inForm Setup
inForm 2.6* Setup Files
R-installation Package (first time installation only)
inForm 2.6 User Manual (PDF)
*Windows 10, 64-bit platforms only.
To use phenoptrReports, please install both phenoptr and phenoptrReports:
- phenoptr provides functions that consolidate and analyze output tables created by Akoya Bioscience’s inForm® software.
- phenoptrReports generates shareable reports and visualizations based on phenoptr output. An easy-to-use, front-end GUI is provided to run phenoptr, removing the need to know R scripting to run phenopr functions.
Note: Both the phenoptr and phenoptrReports packages are updated frequently based on user feedback. Please register for updates to be notified as new versions are released.