Learn about available software updates for PhenoCycler and PhenoImager
PhenoCycler Software Updates
The PhenoCycler™ software suite is intended to provide a comprehensive solution to the users needs, managing everything from data acquisition to image analysis and interpretation of imaging data.
Multiplex Analysis Viewer (MAV)
The Multiple Analysis Viewer is a tool that allows the visualization and analysis of PhenoCycler images, segmented cells and their sub-populations (or phenotypes). It also allows performing gating and clustering of single cells through X-shift, a population finding algorithm for single-cell multidimensional data.
PhenoImager Software Updates
inForm® Tissue Analysis Software
inForm 2.6 is an update for inForm 2.1 and later; it can be installed and run without an updated license. Customers with version 2.0 or earlier must upgrade their license in order to run inForm 2.6. Please contact your Akoya Sales Representative for purchasing details.
1. Download and unzip R installation (version R 3.1.0)
2. Double click on install_R_and_packages.bat
Please Note: R 3.1.0 only needs to be installed the first time inForm is installed on a computer
3. Download and install inForm Setup
inForm 2.6* Setup Files
R-installation Package (first time installation only)
inForm 2.6 User Manual (PDF)
Note: inForm 2.6 is released in support of Mantra, Vectra 3, and PhenoImager Fusion and PhenoImager HT (formerly Vectra Polaris). It does not support Vectra 2. Current Vectra 2 customers should remain on inForm 2.1.
*Windows 10, 64-bit platforms only.
phenoptrReports & phenoptr
To use phenoptrReports, please install both phenoptr and phenoptrReports:
- phenoptr provides functions that consolidate and analyze output tables created by Akoya Bioscience’s inForm® software.
- phenoptrReports generates shareable reports and visualizations based on phenoptr output. An easy-to-use, front-end GUI is provided to run phenoptr, removing the need to know R scripting to run phenopr functions.
Note: Both the phenoptr and phenoptrReports packages are updated frequently based on user feedback. Please register for updates to be notified as new versions are released.