Reveal the complexity of the tumor microenvironment
Akoya Biosciences Phenoptics platform is now the gold standard for advanced multiplex immunofluorescence, spanning assay development, staining, image acquisition, and data analysis that delivers objective, quantitative assessment of cellular phenotypes of interest, whole-slide architecture, cell-to-cell interactions, and spatial distribution analysis. As experts in the Phenoptics workflow, our Contract Research Services team can develop a customized work plan that encompasses your project’s every need, delivering information on time and on budget to help discover and validate biomarkers needed to propel your research forward.
Phenoptics helps you:
- Elucidate the underlying mechanisms driving specific disease states in order to help identify new therapeutic targets.
- Understand drug mechanisms of action by observing how immune and cancer cells respond within the tumor microenvironment.
- Discover predictive biomarkers of interest in early phase clinical trials to help stratify patient cohorts.
The Phenoptics Analytical Workflow
Our Contract Research Services utilizes preeminent technology in our workflow so you can achieve optimal, reproducible results with minimal tissue required, including:
- Rigorous validation and optimization of antibodies for multiplex assay panel development
- High through-put capabilities using our automated workflow with the Leica BOND RX autostainer and the Vectra Polaris automated quantitative pathology imaging system.
- Multiplexing of 6 markers (plus DAPI counterstain) with our whole slide multispectral MOTiF technology, or 8-plex (plus DAPI counterstain) with a region-based multispectral workflow.
- Detailed quantitative assessment of the cellular co-expressions and interactions occurring within the tumor microenvironment and across whole slides (‘spatial biology’).