MOTiF™ PD1/PD-L1 Panel: Auto Melanoma Kit 50 Slides
Part Number: OP-000003
These kits are part of the only validated end-to-end solution for quantitative multispectral data, crucial for melanoma samples in translational immuno-oncology research. These complete staining kits include the 6 most clinically relevant, ready-to-use primary antibodies and their Opal™ fluorophores for melanoma tissue. These panels provide the only plug and play slide to data solution when used with the Vectra® Polaris™ scanner and inForm® data analysis software.
The MOTiF™ PD1/PD-L1 Panel: Auto Melanoma Kit contains:
- 6 reactive fluorophores (2x each: Opal Polaris 480, Opal 520, Opal 570, Opal 620, Opal 690, Opal Polaris 780)
- 10X DAPI counterstain
- 1X Plus Automation Amplification Diluent
- Broad spectrum Secondary antibody (Opal Polymer HRP Ms+Rb)
- Opal Antibody Diluent/Block solutions
- Pre-optimized ready-to-use primary antibodies (CD8, CD68, FoxP3, PD1, PD-L1, Sox10/S100)
Akoya’s unique whole slide multispectral imaging workflow along with the new 7-color MOTiF™ PD1/PD-L1 Panel Kit for melanoma provide the only validated end-to-end solution for unparalleled quantitative data for translational immuno-oncology research. Containing the 6 most clinically relevant markers and developed for speed and simplicity, this kit comes with ready-to-use primary antibodies and fully optimized staining parameters for use on the standand autostaining instruments. Recommended acquisition protocols on the Vectra® Polaris™ and pre-optimized phenotyping parameters are enabled for the inForm® image analysis software platform. This new panel kit is the only plug and play slide to data solution providing an out of the box workflow across the entire Phenoptics™ platform for melanoma.
This kit is:
- Easy-to-Use: Fully validated plug-and-play multiplex fluorescent IHC staining protocol.
- Flexible: Adjustable signal intensity for your sample’s unique biomarker expression levels.
- Unique: The only 6-plex / 7 color immuno-oncology panel kit that includes both PD1 and PD-L1, crucial for translational research.
- Powerful: Unlock the full impact of whole slide multispectral workflows with Akoya’s MOTiF™ when used with Vectra Polaris Slide imager and inForm analysis software.
|Product Brand Name||Opal|
|Shipping Condition||Blue Ice|
|Unit Size||50 Slides|
Resources, Events & More
Safety Data Sheet