HALO Link™ Collaborative Pathology Information System
Part Number: CLS148671 (HALO Link) & CLS148672 (HALO Link - Academic)
PerkinElmer has partnered with Indica Labs to bring to you HALO Link™ Collaborative Pathology Information System. HALO Link combines cloud-based image management with HALO image analysis and is compatible with images acquired on the Vectra®, Vectra Polaris™ and Mantra Multiplex Biomarker Imaging Systems.
Access your study data, slides and analysis anywhere, anytime from your computer, tablet or smartphone with HALO Link™ Collaborative Pathology Information System:
- Organize, manage images and automate data integration across multiple data points
- Collaborate and share images, analysis results and markups across collaborators
- Analyze and annotate slides online without opening HALO
HALO supports image analysis on most digital slide formats, including the PerkinElmer TIFF format used for all PerkinElmer tissue imagery. PerkinElmer TIFF specifications apply to:
- Unmixed multispectral component images (exported from inForm software)
- Whole-slide QPTIFF scan bright-field images (RGB)
- Whole-slide QPTIFF scan multiband fluorescence images
Please note, whole slide imagery is not produced on the Mantra quantitative pathology imaging system.