Vectra Polaris Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System
Part Number: CLS143455
The Vectra® Polaris™ Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System integrates both multispectral imaging and automated slide scanning to better visualize, analyze, quantify, and phenotype immune cells in situ in FFPE tissue sections and TMAs.
Providing unparalleled speed, performance, and versatility, Vectra Polaris Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System goes beyond conventional brightfield and fluorescence whole-slide scanning – it integrates the power of multispectral imaging in a simplified workflow.
As part of our Phenoptics™ 2.0 translational solution, multispectral imaging on the Vectra Polaris can now be applied across a whole slide (using the 7 Color Opal Polaris reagent kit) with our state-of-the-art MOTiF™ technology. This enables the biology to be explored at multiple scales, from cell-to-cell interactions to the macroscopic tissue architecture.
The whole slide multispectral imaging capabilities creates a simpler and more robust workflow as fields of view do not need to be selected eliminating selection bias. You also retain a whole slide record, no re-scans required, so that you can easily re-analyze imagery as new understanding emerges.
With the Vectra Polaris, you can also generate unmixed annotated regions of interest up to 9 colors using our renowned liquid crystal tunable filter.
Our proprietary multispectral imaging technology coupled with the proven power of inForm® image analysis software and our Opal™ fluorophores, enables the identification and quantification of multiple biomarkers without the interference of autofluorescence as the signals are unmixed from one another. That means you can have confidence in accurately quantifying cell-to-cell interactions that are occurring, in situ, across the whole slide, in your FFPE samples.
- State of the art multispectral imaging enables the identification and downstream quantification of multiple overlapping biomarkers (up to 8) without the interference of autofluorescence as the signals are unmixed from one another
- Renowned liquid crystal tunable filter (LCTF) technology generates unmixed, annotated regions of interest of up to 9-colors for deeper interrogation of biology
- MOTiF™ technology generates unmixed whole slide scans at 40x magnification of up to 7 colors in about 20 minutes (15 x 15 mm region) for analysis of biology across the entire slide in a streamlined workflow and without selection bias
- Fully automated, high-throughput system to accelerate your research and maximize your lab’s resources
- High speed digital whole-slide scanning at 10x – 40x in brightfield or fluorescence
- Enclosed system with built-in touchless automation allows you to visualize, analyze, quantify and phenotype immune cells in situ with enhanced security and reliability
- Integrated inForm and phenoptr tissue analysis software packages support configurable projects for biomarker quantification and spatial analysis
- Supports PerkinElmer's Phenoptics™ workflow solution
|Detection Method||Fluorescence, Brightfield|
|Product Brand Name||Vectra Polaris|
Resources, Events & More
- Vectra Polaris Automated Quantitative Pathology Imaging System Product Note
- inForm Image Analysis Software Product Note
Regulatory Compliance Certification
- Poster: Optimization Strategy For Fluorescence Multiplex Immunohistochemistry Tissue Staining
- Poster: Automate Your Complete Cancer Research Workflow with Phenoptics™
- Technical Note: Vectra Polaris Fluorescence Whole Slide Scanning with Conventional Narrow-band Epicubes
- Webinar: Immunoprofiling - Will It Be The "Test" To Tailor Therapies For Patients With Cancer?
- Webcast: The Beginning of the End - Immunoprofiling Coming of Age
- Webinar: Intralesional Injection of Anti-PD-1 (pembrolizumab) Alters the Immune Microenvironment in High Risk Breast Ductal Carcinoma In Situ (DCIS)