Opal 7-Color Manual IHC Kit 50 slides
Part Number: NEL811001KT
Opal™ is a practical workflow for the simultaneous detection of up to six tissue biomarkers plus nuclear counterstain within a single image. The method is similar to standard immunohistochemistry (IHC) and is accessible to many laboratories where standard IHC method development is performed.
The Opal 7-Color Manual IHC Kit contains:
- 6 reactive fluorophores (Opal 520, Opal 540, Opal 570, Opal 620, Opal 650 and Opal 690)
- Spectral DAPI
- 1 X Plus Amplification Diluent
- Blocking/Ab Diluent
- Opal Polymer HRP Ms + Rb
- AR6 Buffer
Users should source primary antibodies and other workflow reagents separately. The Opal 7-Color Manual IHC Kit was optimized for use on the Vectra® and Mantra™ systems. Kits contain enough reagents to stain 50-slides at the recommended 1:100 dilution ratio.
What is Opal? Opal Multiplex IHC Kits make multiplex methods accessible to researchers who works with standard immunohistochemistry (IHC). The Opal method allows use of any number of unlabeled primary antibodies from the same species in multiplexed tissue assays, with no fear of cross-reactivity. Antibodies for simultaneous IHC may now be selected based on performance, rather than species. The method works with formalin fixed paraffin-embedded (FFPE) tissue and is compatible with the standard research IHC workflow in your lab.
Opal provides researchers with the tools to interrogate multiple pathways while retaining context provided by tissue images. This approach provides information not available from alternative techniques like flow cytometry or analysis of single markers in serial sections.
Opal will enable you to:
- Measure up to six tissue biomarkers at once
- Use the best primary antibodies together in multiplex panel, with no species-based crosstalk
- Retain spatial cellular context that is lost in flow cytometry
- Confirm single cell co-expression for many biomarkers in one tissue section
- Get more information while conserving precious tissue.
Product Brand Name
Resources, Events & More
- Poster: Optimization Strategy For Fluorescence Multiplex Immunohistochemistry Tissue Staining
- Poster: Automate Your Complete Cancer Research Workflow with Phenoptics™
- Webinar: Untangling the tumor microenvironment: Illuminating the complex interactions and functions of immune cells
- Webcast: The Beginning of the End - Immunoprofiling Coming of Age
- Webinar: Using Multiplexed IHC to Effectively Navigate the Hidden Clues of the Immunological Microenvironment
Material Safety Data Sheets