HALO Link™ Collaborative Pathology Information System
Akoya Biosciences has partnered with Indica Labs to bring to you HALO Link™ Collaborative Pathology Information System. HALO Link combines cloud-based image management with HALO image analysis.
Access your study data, slides and analysis anywhere, anytime from your computer, tablet or smartphone with HALO Link™ Collaborative Pathology Information System.
HALO Link is designed for multi-user HALO installations, large labs/ departments, core facilities, contract research organizations, or any organization that need to securely manage and share slides and analysis data.
- Organize, manage images and automate data integration across multiple data points
- Collaborate and share images, analysis results and markups across collaborators
- Analyze and annotate slides online without opening HALO image analysis software
- Visualize trends to evaluate trends and quality check analysis runs
HALO image analysis supports image analysis on most digital slide formats, including the Akoya’s image formats:
- Unmixed multispectral component images (exported from inForm software) – HALO has the ability to fuse unmixed imagery into a single, spectrally unmixed image for analysis with any HALO module
- Whole-slide QPTIFF scan bright-field images (RGB)
- Whole-slide QPTIFF scan multiband fluorescence images
- Please note, whole slide imagery is not produced on the Mantra quantitative pathology imaging system.