Mantra 2™ Quantitative Pathology Workstation
Akoya is proud to present the next generation of the Mantra family; the Mantra 2™ Quantitative Pathology Workstation. Building on the momentum from the launch of Phenoptics 2.0, this workstation can now be optionally configured to detect up to 8 markers. This is an ideal system for labs just getting started with multiplexing, and also for high-throughput labs looking to streamline their assay development workflow alongside Vectra® Polaris ™.
The Mantra 2™ Quantitative Pathology Workstation incorporates multispectral imaging technology, image acquisition and analysis with the inForm® software, and can be used with a variety of stains including Akoya’s Opal™ reagent kits.
Traditional methods like flow cytometry and next-generation sequencing allow you to phenotype and quantify immune cells in homogenized samples, but you lose critical spatial information and context. Meanwhile, standard pathological analyses can deliver morphology data but do not allow the analysis of complex phenotypes.
With multispectral imaging, you can phenotype and quantify immune cells from images of FFPE tissue sections, maintaining tissue architecture, cellular spatial relationships and morphological context. This capability available on the Mantra 2™ provides spatial information, allowing for a better understanding of the role and types of immune cells within both the tumor and the tumor microenvironment so that new cancer immunotherapy treatments may be identified and researched.
- Visualizes, analyzes, quantifies and phenotypes immune cells in situ in solid tissues
- Ideal for assay development, freeing up higher throughput systems, such as the Vectra Polaris
- Intuitive workflow that uses LED light source to maximize efficiency for the research pathologist
- Compact system that fits on your benchtop
- Eye-piece for easy visual checking of work as you go
- Automated Brightfield and multispectral fluorescence capabilities
- Optional 9 color multispectral fluorescence upgrade path
- Liquid crystal tunable filter (LCTF) technology
- Phenochart™ whole slide viewer for slide navigation provides context for identification of regions of interest within a digital pathology workflow
- Supports Akoya’s Phenoptics™ workflow solution for cancer immunology research
|Imaging Modes||Brightfield and fluorescence, multispectral and color imaging|
|Microscope||Customized research-grade microscope with:
|Camera Type||Multispectral 12-bit camera using cooled scientific grade CCD|
|Camera Spectral Range||440-760nm, 780nm for Opal Fluorophores|
|Objectives (Apochromatic)||4x 0.16 NA; 10x 0.40 NA; 20x 0.75 NA; (optional) 40x 0.75|
|Pixel Resolution||4x = 2.5um; 10x = 1.0um; 20x = 0.5um; (optional) 40x = 0.25um|
|Fluorescent Illumination||6 channel LED; >20,000 hour bulb life|
|Brightfield Illumination||High-output, color-balanced white LED|
|Product Brand Name||Mantra 2™|
|Detection Method||Fluorescence, Brightfield|