TSA Cyanine 5
Tyramide Signal Amplification (TSA) is a technology that improves sensitivity by up to 100-fold while allowing reduced consumption of primary antibodies or probes.
TSA® Plus Cyanine 5 (TSA Cy5) detection kit, for amplification of signal in immunohistochemistry (IHC), immunofluorescence (IF) or in situ hybridization protocols. This kit amplifies by depositing extra Cy5 in the localized area of the probe or antibody.
TSA Plus Fluorescence Systems:
- Signal amplification for IHC, ISH and related applications
- Direct fluorescence detection
- 10 to 20 times higher sensitivity than regular TSA
- Conserve precious antibodies or probes
- High resolution results
- Adds 2 steps to existing protocol for rapid results