Opal 7 Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocyte Kit
The Opal™ Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocyte Kit enables phenotyping of T cells, B cells and cancer cells within intact FFPE tissue sections. Kit is ideal for studying immune cell infiltration of tissues including tumors.
Opal™ is a practical workflow for the simultaneous detection of up to six tissue biomarkers plus nuclear counterstain within a single image, similar to standard immunohistochemistry (IHC).
The Opal™ 7 Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocyte Kit includes all critical workflow reagents to enable phenotyping of T cells, B cells and cancer cells within intact formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue sections using 6-plex fluorescent immunohistochemistry:
- Primary antibodies (anti-CD4, anti-CD8, anti-CD20, anti-CD45RO, anti-FoxP3 and anti-Pan Cytokeratin
- Antibody diluent
- Fluorescent IHC detection reagents
- Spectral DAPI
- Antigen retrieval buffers
This kit was configured and validated for multispectral imaging on the PhenoImager (formerly Vectra) and Mantra Systems. It contains enough reagents for 6-plex immunostain of 50 slides.
- Optimized panel for assessment of TILs in intact FFPE tissue.
- Shortest path to results
- Part of the PhenoImager™ (formerly Phenoptics™) workflow for immunophenotyping of solid tumors