Opal 7 Immunology Discovery Kit
The Opal™ 7 Immunology Discovery Kit enables phenotyping of T cells, B cells and macrophages, with 3 open channels for user-selected targets.
Opal™ is a practical workflow for the simultaneous detection of up to six tissue biomarkers plus nuclear counterstain within a single image, similar to standard immunohistochemistry (IHC).
The Opal™ 7 Immunology Discovery Kit includes all the critical workflow reagents to enable phenotyping of T cells, B cells and macrophages, with 3 open channels for user-selected targets, using 6-plex fluorescent immunohistochemistry:
- Antibodies to CD4, CD8 & CD68
- Antibody diluent
- 6-plex fluorescent IHC detection reagents
- Spectral DAPI
- Antigen retrieval buffers
To develop an IHC custom panel for investigation of the immune response, the user pairs this kit with antibodies to 3 additional targets of interest. This kit was configured and validated for multispectral imaging on the PhenoImager (formerly Vectra) and Mantra Systems. Contains enough reagents for 6-plex immunostain of 50 slides.
- Optimized panel for assessment of immune cells in intact FFPE tumor tissue
- Shortest path to results
- Part of the PhenoImager™ (formerly Phenoptics™) workflow for immunophenotyping of solid tumors
- Flexibility for detection of your targets of interest in multiplex panels
- Faster time-to-results