Opal 4 Lymphocyte Kit
The Opal™ 4 Tumor Lymphocyte Kit enables phenotyping of helper T cells, cytotoxic T cells and B cells within intact FFPE tissue sections.
Opal™ is a practical workflow for the simultaneous detection of up to six tissue biomarkers plus nuclear counterstain within a single image, similar to standard immunohistochemistry (IHC).
The Opal 4 Tumor Lymphocyte Kit includes all critical workflow reagents to enable phenotyping of helper T cells, cytotoxic T cells and B cells within intact FFPE tissue sections with 3-plex fluorescent immunohistochemistry:
- Primary antibodies (anti-CD4, anti-CD8, anti-CD20)
- Antibody diluent
- Fluorescent IHC detection reagents
- Spectral DAPI
- Antigen retrieval buffers
This kit was validated for multispectral imaging on the Vectra and Mantra Systems and should also provide results with fluorescence microscopes that include emission filters for DAPI, FITC, CY3 and CY5. It contains enough reagents for 3-plex immunostain of 50 slides.
- Optimized T and B lymphocyte panel for assessment of immune cells in intact FFPE tissue
- Shortest path to results
- Part of the Phenoptics™ workflow for immunophenotyping of solid tumors